backyardprovence, a great blog from Provence has nominated My Botanical Garden for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award–THANK YOU!!!!
In order to accept this award, I have to follow a few rules and here they are:
First, acknowledge and thank the giver by linking back to their blog and put the award on your page.
Next, list 7 things about yourself.
1.The book I am reading now is “Natasha’s dance”
2.The film I’ve seen yesterday-“Mysterious woman”,a japanese film from1935
3.The exibition I’ve seen recently-“Americans in Florence”
4.The music I’ve listen today is from Anže Rozman
5.The museum I’ve visited recently-Koper City Museum
6.The best coffee I’ve had in last 10 days was in Trieste
7.The best thing to happen in this week-on Friday I’m meeting an old school friend who now lives in the States
Last, pass the award to some bloggers who inspire you.
1. Sustainable tourism world:Well, my dream is to create a big platform where is possible to share information and opportunity worldwide, concerning sustainability in general and the tourism sector
2. Help Me Rhonda :My goal with this blog is to offer what small gifts of insight, compassion, empathy, and good old-fashioned common sense I have to any and all who seek such things.
3 . 1001 Scribbles : I’m a Student at University of Coimbra and in my spare time I enjoy taking some pictures
4. Meanwhile, Melody Muses… :I’m a writer, Mom, educator, wife, avid reader, traveller, friend, watercolour artist, songwriter, lover of good food. My first book is coming out this summer – more on that later! – and I have discovered that blogging is a delicious past time.
5. The living lab : The Living Lab is a leading project aiming to transform De Montfort University`s Queens Building into a `living example` of sustainability and energy efficiency. Its main characteristic is multidisciplinarity.
6. BRIAN GAYNOR PHOTOGRAPHY : Through these photos, I hope to share a slice of the beauty of life — of all life — be it rural, urban, natural, animal, or otherwise.